Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Enter to Win a NOOK COLOR!
Welcome to 2011! And what better way to celebrate than with a brand new Nook Color!
Six sexy authors of erotic romance are coming together with a fabulous giveaway to usher in the New Year! And entering couldn't be simpler.
Just visit each of our blogs beginning January 3rd, and leave a comment on the contest post with:
* your name (or user name) and contact email, and
* your top two (2) choices from the author's backlist to kick-start your Nook library should you win.
Contest will close at Noon ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2011, and a winner will be drawn at 1:11pm ET from all the readers who commented on all six blogs:
Gwendolyn Cease at gwendolyncease.blogspot.com
Suzanne Graham at suzannegraham.blogspot.com
Bronwyn Green at bronwyngreenblog.blogspot.com
Jessica Jarman at jessicajarman.blogspot.com
Kris Norris at krisnorris.blogspot.com
Devon Rhodes at devonrhodes.blogspot.com
The Grand Prize winner will receive a brand new Nook Color and two ebooks of their choice from each author!
Second Prize will be winner's choice of ebook from each author's backlist!
Third Prize will be winner's choice of an available print book personalized and signed by the author!
* In order to be eligible for the drawing, you must leave a comment at each of the six blogs with your email address and choice of two books. We're sorry, but anyone who misses a blog or forgets to leave their contact info will be disqualified.
* All comments must be posted by 12:00 Noon, ET, on January 11th.
* Valid entry comments must be in response to the official Contest post on each blog, although we also welcome comments on other posts, so feel free to poke around!
* The Nook will be shipped directly from the store to the winner's house. Ebooks will be emailed separately to the winner.
* Winner must respond to Jessica within three days or an alternate winner will be announced.
Gifts of Desire Series
The Birthday Present
The Christmas Present
The Anniversary Present
Between A and Z in the Threefold Anthology
So here we go! Leave a comment with your first/user name, email and top two choices of my books here before heading off to the other five blogs! Optional for if you're feeling chatty today, tell me where you heard about this contest and what you currently read your ebooks on. :) GOOD LUCK and Happy New Year!!! ~Suzanne
Posted by Suzanne Graham at 7:12 AM