Thursday, March 19, 2009

Release date, unconfirmed

I've heard from an inside source that my story is going to be released August 24. Whew! That makes it feel so much more real. I can't wait to see what kind of cover they give my story.

I've been struggling to stay in the moment and enjoy the euphoria of making my first sale, but my mind has run on ahead to self-promo issues. I've been surfing the net today getting ideas and looking back on my notes from the conference I went to two weeks ago. I had no idea at that time that I was so close to needing that info on self-promo! I hope I took good notes!

Now as I wait for the release and all the steps that lead to it, I have to focus my attention on writing the next story. I have a great idea for a follow-up story, but it's all in my head floating around right now. Time to get some of it down on paper.

So high-ho, high-ho, it's off to work I go!

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!!!!! Mega Congrats on the first book - that's HUGE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete